famille-urt Index du Forum

famille-urt Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ All That Remains For We Are Many-/(.2.010)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    famille-urt Index du Forum -> Urban terror -> Présentation des membres de la famille
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
benaxeva

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 07:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ All That Remains For We Are Many-/(.2.010) Répondre en citant

Here - urlin.us/28ht0

Here - urlin.us/28ht0

Here - urlin.us/28ht0

Here - urlin.us/28ht0

Here - urlin.us/28ht0

All..That..Remains..Good....review....nonetheless,....loved....the....record........reply....velocialposted....on....Oct....20,....2010....01:43....pm#....^agree,....listening....to....it....right....now,....love....these....guysThe....opening....track,...."Now....Let....Them....Tremble",....is....just....a....real....blast....in....your....face"Now....Let....Them....Tremble"....is....my....favourite....song....farLuckily,...out...of...the...12...songs...only...2...of...them...are...like...this,...them...being..."The...Last...Time"...and..."Hold...On"..reply..glitchedposted..on..Oct..20,..2010..11:08..am#..all..that..remains..for..we..are..many^...."All....That....Remains........Chart....history"....Billboard....Top....Rock....Albums....for....All....That....RemainsI'm...one...of...the...few...that...think...Overcome...was...their...best...albumProfessional....ratings....Review....scores....Source....Rating....Allmusic[5]....About.com[6]....Lords....Of....Metal[7]....(8.7/10)....Metal....Hammer[8]....PopMatters[9]....Rocksound[10]....Sputnikmusic.com[11]....Ultimate-guitar[12]....(8.3/10)....TheNewReview.net[13]....If....you....wish....you....had....a....brother,....let....your....little....sister....listen....to....this....album//7...Was...this...review...helpful...to...you?...Yes.../...No...Post...your...comment...overall:...8.3....For...We...Are...Many...Reviewed...by:...Gary.Blizzard,...on...october...20,...2010...0...of...1...people...found...this...review...helpful...Sound:...As...most...bands...progress...and...mature,...over...the...years...their...sound...will...changeThe...arrangement...features...some...cool...use...of...vocal...layering,...the...always-reliable...rhythmic...chugging,...and...one...of...Herbert's...many...amazing...solos.While...breakdowns...aren't...necessarily...a...staple...of...every...track,...Some...of...the...People,...All...of...the...Time...is...a...standout...in...this...areaWell..saidGood...guitar+pretty...metal...drums...(minus...annoying...fast...double...bass...constantly)+good...singing...plus...screaming"Now..Let..Them..Tremble"..[Intro]..02On..this..album,..the..band..wanted..to..return..to..some..of..the..aggression..that..made..them..so..popular..just..4..years..ago,..and..in..that..respect..they..didn't..completely..succeed//9....Was....this....review....helpful....to....you?....Yes..../....No....Post....your....comment....overall:....9.3.....For....We....Are....Many....Reviewed....by:....PancakeLad001,....on....october....20,....2010....0....of....2....people....found....this....review....helpful....Sound:....This....whole....album....reverts....back....to....some....of....the....older....sounds....of....their....previous....albums2011-03-13"The...Waiting...One".........4:48...Total...length:...40:45...But....I....have....to....say,...."The....Waiting....One"....might....just....be....my....favorite....track....on....this....album,....and....I'm....a....This....Darkened....Heart/The....Fall....of....Ideals....fan2010-09-02"From...the...Outside"...08I..myself..enjoy..The..Fall..of..Ideals..the..best,..out..of..the..first..fourRoadrunnerrecords.com^..Begrand,..AdrienMetalcore....is....deadA...personal...favorite...is...actually...a...single...released...from...the...album..."Hold...On"...which...has...a...chorus...that...found...it's...way...and...got...stuck...in...my...head...for...a...while//8....Was....this....review....helpful....to....you?....Yes..../....No....Post....your....comment....overall:....7.7.....For....We....Are....Many....Reviewed....by:....Kwyjibo2006,....on....october....19,....2010....0....of....2....people....found....this....review....helpful....Sound:....Four....years....after....the....simply....astounding...."Fall....of....Ideals",....Massachusetts....quintet....All....That....Remains....are....back....with....their....fifth....studio....outing:...."For....We....Are....Many"I'm..totally..with..you.!..QFT!....reply..BwareDWare94posted..on..Oct..22,..2010..05:48..am#..I..actually..think..This..Darkened..Heart..is..their..apexATR....were....good....at....the....start....but....making....the....same....album....overtime....gets....boringSure,..the..subjects..are..different..on..this..album,..but..when..I..listen..to..music,..I..like..changeBy..a..little..different..I..mean,..it's..a..little..more..melodic..(For..all..you..younger..males)It's...metalcore...through...and...throughThere....is....a....great....blend....between....singing....and....screamingNot..impressed..at..all..with..his..ability..for..singingPhilip..Labonte..has..put..a..couple..more..tricks..in..his..hat,..such..as..harder..death..growling,..more..purging..screams,..and..surprisingly..better..clean..singing d6d2cc075d
zombieland the series 2013 s01e01 pilot 720p webdl x264 bealesFlamenkito 2013 sms office ebook pdf free download in hindiDead Space 2 [FLT][PC-DVD][Eng-Fr][www.consolasatope.com]311-Come Original mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 07:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    famille-urt Index du Forum -> Urban terror -> Présentation des membres de la famille Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange