famille-urt Index du Forum

famille-urt Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Chelsea ace issues a major warning to Maurizio Sarri over la

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    famille-urt Index du Forum -> Autres -> Chambre sexuel de Barbie & Ken
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 08:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea ace issues a major warning to Maurizio Sarri over la Répondre en citant

Chelsea ace issues a major warning to Maurizio Sarri over lack of game time so far this season

sbobet 789 Andreas Christensen has warned Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri that he 'cannot show so much patience' once again as he waits for his chance to play for the Italian. Last season the 22-year-old became the starting centre-back in Antonio Conte's three-man defence pushing out David Luiz to the bench and making 23 starts in the Premier League with another four off the bench.

However, it has been quite the reverse under Sarri with Luiz partnering Antonio Rudiger in the back four and Christensen yet to make an appearance in the league, with just two starts in the Europa League and another in the Carabao Cup. And while Christensen has had a couple of big seasons under his belt, the Danish international is not willing to wait in the wings for much longer.

Christensen told Danish publication BT : "Right now, it's not a good season for me, but I have to find some way to get back on. How? I do not know, but it's up to me to figure that out. sbobet 789 "But right now it looks hard. We have good results and we play super football, which only makes it harder. It's hard for me personally, but for the team it looks great.

"I cannot show so much patience again. I’m 22 years old and I really want to play. "In the last three seasons I've played a big role for the teams I have been with, so it’s clear that I cannot see myself staying if my current situation continues in the future. sbobet 789 "It’s too early to talk about change for now, and when that might happen, but it’s clear that this is not a good situation for me."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 08:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    famille-urt Index du Forum -> Autres -> Chambre sexuel de Barbie & Ken Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange